Friday, September 8, 2017

Photos around Denver

Back in June we had some super fun days with friends in the Denver area.  Here's the last set of random photos to close out that memorable chapter of our summer before we headed north.

Danny had a party - and two Teslas showed up!  And Mark and Ken let us drive theirs!!  Our first time behind a Tesla wheel, and it was awesome.


Mark set up an account for me in the car, so I guess I can drive it whenever I want now  :)

Testing the autopilot feature, very cool (we cannot wait for fully self-driving cars):


John's turn:


Yes, we are fully hooked on the Tesla concept.  If only it could pull a travel trailer.  I guess we need to wait for the truck version.

A Columbine flower in Danny's yard:


Exploring Golden Gate Canyon park - the start of "John figured he should get back in shape for the summer":


I was just happy to have my hiking partner back, hi John!


Yay for pretty scenery and nice trails!


Admiring the views:


Colorado mountains, I never get tired of looking at them:


Every once in a while a sign calls to us to pull over and take a picture for the blog:


Not sure how I didn't get one single photo with Danny in it, except this one:


Danny, we'll be back, and next time I'll get better photos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always love our time together!!