Monday, November 28, 2016

Tiny House at the Beard Farm

Just a short post to brag about what my in-laws have put together - they built a tiny house!  It's on their farm property, and we think it's really cute  :)

My one tiny contribution is helping them list it on AirBnB - my first listing (and a side plug for AirBnb who makes it really easy to list and book places like this).

Some photos to show off the space:


The open downstairs area which includes the kitchen, living room, and even a TV (on the wall behind me):


Stairs up to the loft:


The downstairs bedroom:


Nice tile work in the bathroom:


The cozy loft:


View down from the loft:


Pastoral scene out the kitchen window:


And a photo of the outside; this picture is already out of date after some recent landscaping work (and Jerry is working on adding an outdoor BBQ grill):


The AirBnB listing is here if you want to see it:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15720752

Thanks for reading my shameless plug!

No comments: