Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Party time

Hi y'all!

Well, everyone made it to the finish line and back to Big Sky - yay! We got to watch Werewolves cross the line as the last team on the course and the last ranked full-course team. Awesome. Just had lunch with team MOAT and got to hear some great stories. Now it's time for the awards and post-race celebration, so I need to head out in a couple minutes.

Needless to say, I've got some stories from TA13 (where we were moved sometime Monday) and additional photos to post, but it will have to wait. We'll be driving out of here tonight, heading toward Idaho, Utah, and aiming for Colorado by late tomorrow. Hoping to make it to the 10K race in Silverton on Friday morning. Then I'll start doing Hardrock course marking and trail work while John gets acclimated and does a final bit of training. We should have WiFi at the RV park, so I'll check back in possibly this weekend.

It was a great time in Montana, we have learned many things about this PQ organization (and I'm standing in the staff office learning more all the time as I listen to conversations around me), and we're ready to be done :)

See ya later down the trail!
-Marcy

1 comment:

robyn said...

thanks Marcy for all the posts...i was glued to both the werewolves and your site! see ya' soon, robyn